Well it is that time of the year again!
Our flu shots will be in soon, so we will be having drop in flu shot clinics coming up. You do not need to make an appointment. Just come on by between 1-3:30. Please bring your care card with you, and if you have family members that are not patients of grow health, but need a flu shot...you can bring them (and their care cards) along with you.
October 21, 2017 1-4pm (Dr. Shana Johnston)
October 28, 2017 1-4pm (Dr. Juliane Riemer)
November 4, 2017 1-4pm (Dr. Alicia Power)
Please ensure you qualify....see below...
- People 65 and older and their caregivers
- Children and adults with chronic health conditions and their household contacts
- Health care workers
- Emergency responders
- Healthy children from 6 months of age to less than 5 years old
- Household contacts and caregivers of children from birth to less than 5 years of age
- Pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- Residents of nursing homes and other chronic care facilities
- Owners and operators of poultry farms
- Aboriginal peoples
- People who are very obese (those with a body mass index of 40 or greater)
- Corrections officers and inmates in provincial correctional institutions.
- Those who provide care or service in potential outbreak settings housing high risk persons (e.g. crew on ships)
- Visitors to healthcare facilities